My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Real talk

So I might as well talk about it, because it is right around the corner and is starring me in the face every morning. The big 3-0!! Yep, next Tuesday...a week from today I will be turning THIRTY! Seriously? I just turned 21 yesterday, right? WOW! It is kind of bittersweet to me though. The bitter would be my 20's are gone. My 20's, where I met the love of my life, fell madly in love with him, married him, bought our first house together with him, partied our butts off, had countless memories, experienced pregnancy, was blessed with a beautiful baby boy, met the people that I will call best friends for the rest of my life....and so much more is now gone. The sweet is my 30's is a new chapter, I am a Mommy and the future is so bright watching my little boy grow and all the fun that is still to come with him!! :) Not to mention all the blessings to come! :) So having said that, I am excited to turn 30 and will always have all the memories of my 20's!! :) I'm just going to go back a little and post some REAL old pictures. This isn't my entire 20's, but it is close enough....SORRY FOR THE OVERLOAD, but I love to take pictures!! MEMORIES in no particular order.....
My 23rd birthday

At the VERY beginning, bringing him to meet the family.

One of our first Thanksgivings together.



2002ish....BFF

Future brother-in-law (at the time)

Our couples wedding shower.

My bachelorette party.

Crump women. (before I became an Ashton)

Father's day 2004

Staci and Chris Deese's wedding. 2001?
































My wonderful In-laws, hubby and I watching Blaine @ Billy Bobs.








Amanda's bachelorette party 2007

Our honeymoon buddies.


Mania and I at Whit's wedding.














































Christmas 2010, Great Grandmother and I.








BFF's preggo at the same time!


Aubrey is born! 01/23/11

Jaxx is born! 05/13/11


BFF's
WOW....and that is really just a few I picked from. I have so many memories from my 20's, this is just a little preview! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment