Really? Jaxx is already 8 months old....WOW! Time has just flown by. Especially with the holidays being so busy. Let's see what is new with little man....
He is crawling now...well army crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth then just plops back down and army crawls to where he wants to go. Little toot is FAST too...haha. I will put him down and he is gone!!! haha. Love it. It is super cute to watch. :)
We went to the doctor on the 28th of December and he got 6 more shots including a flu shot. Poor little guy...he did NOT like it. I don't blame him, I don't either. haha. That night he woke up with a 102.5 temp and all he wanted to do was lay on my shoulder.... it was so sad, but I loved how cuddly he was being. :) I could just cuddle him all night long. :) Anywho, I gave him some Tylenol and he was on the floor playing within an hour with a normal temp! :) YAY! Since then he has been stuffy and congested, but is slowly getting over that too. :)
He is eating...EVERYTHING! hahaha. We started feeding him a little table food here and there and he LOVES it. Of course he mainly eats his baby foods and the Gerber snacks, but he sure does loves to take bites from his Mommy or Daddy's plates too. :)
In the mornings he has a 6 oz bottle then about an hour later we feed him oatmeal and fruit.
He normally naps about an hour, sometimes 2 then plays for a while and has another 6 oz bottle. Around noonish he has his lunch which is some sort of vegetable. Later he gets a mid day snack, which is a fruit and then for dinner he eats the meat and vegetables. Of course he snacks in between all of that too! :) He is a growing boy, that is for sure. :)
He is becoming way more accidental these days as well. He is starting to try and pull up on everything and has taken quite of few spills. Some pretty bad, but some just shock him. We have tile through our whole house except the bedrooms (didn't think that through when I remodelled). We have a huge area rug in the living room where he spends a good portion of his time, but the rug is not as cushioned as I would like it to be for when he gets lazy and falls over. haha. This happens quite a bit and he just SCREAMS.....poor little guy. I really think it scares him more then anything, but sometimes it is loud and he really hurt himself. Those are the times that scare the crap out of me!! We are currently in the midst of baby proofing everything since this guy has become such an explorer. I will set him down to play and he will be gone before I know it and down one of the halls. hahaha. He loves to find new things and pick up everything he can. hahaha.
Favorite things are still cartoons, bath time and of course his Mommy!!! :) YAY! Love that! I'm not looking forward to the day when that shifts to Daddy! hahaha.
This little boy is just the most loving, sweet baby I have EVER known. This morning is a perfect example. He wakes me up this morning my giving me a BIG kiss!! Never in my life have I ever had a more perfect way to wake up!!! :) He is a big hug and kisser. Very affectionate...which is awesome because that means he is like his Mommy. His Daddy is affectionate too, but not like we are. :) I am just so in love with him I can't even explain it!! :) He could not be more anymore of exactly what I wanted and prayed for!! :) We are so very blessed!!
Mommy loves you so much little man...everyday for the rest of your life!!
"I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
xoxo,
Beth
PS- 8 month pics to come! :)
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment