We started off at home cleaning and getting Jaxx and I ready to head to my side of the families Thanksgiving at my Uncle's new house in Mansfield. We were having Thanksgiving dinner at our house as well, so Tanner decided to stay and cook the turkey while we went over there for a while. My Uncle's new house is absolutely gorgeous and was perfect for our big family!! :) It was great to see everyone and everyone just loved seeing Jaxx, of course. :) He was all dressed in his turkey outfit that one of my best friends made him. Thank you Aunt Shauna! :) Here are just a couple pictures I got on his first turkey day! So much to be thankful for this year!! :)
| The family waiting to eat at our house! |
| My little turkey! :) |
Once I got home we put little man down for a nap and I started getting everything ready for round 2 of yummy food. Thank goodness we had my sister there to help us with little man while Tanner and I ran around getting things all set up and ready to eat. :) Everything turned out delicious and we enjoyed the time with my in-laws, brother-in-law and my Mom. :) I was absolutely exhausted and turned in early after everyone left! :)
The next day Tanner decided last minute that he was going to go hunting for the weekend and left that afternoon. My sister had already stayed one night with us and my Dad was going to watch Jaxx for me Saturday night, so she just stayed 2 more night with me and Jaxx while Tanner was gone. :) We always have so much fun with Aunt Kailey, she is great with him and he just adores her. Friday night Kailey and I took Jaxx and went to dinner at On The Border...needed something besides turkey and dressing. hahaha. After dinner we headed home and watched "Change Up" the movie and it was absolutely hysterical! I laughed the entire movie. haha. Maybe not a movie a 16 year old should watch, but I had seen and heard worse at 16...so I didn't feel that bad. haha.
Saturday morning we went to get some cupcake stuff to make cupcakes for my best friend that was celebrating her birthday that night. Amanda is my very best friend and I love her like a sister. She has always been there for me and I have for her as well. She was celebrating her BIG 2-9 that evening in Burleson and my Dad and Brenda were going to watch Jaxx for me. :) It was really nice to have an evening out. I was talked in (didn't take much) to going to the country bar with them afterwards and had a beer or two then headed to pick up little man. Jaxx has SO much fun with him Grandpa, he is so great with him and Jaxx just loves him to pieces! :) I was home and in bed before midnight and had a blast! :)
Sunday morning Jaxx and I woke up and were super lazy. hahaha. I really wanted to get all the thanksgiving down and put up all my Christmas stuff, but just couldn't bring myself to. haha. We just napped and played all day till his Daddy got home. Later that afternoon we all went to Target to get a couple things as a family and then Jaxx and I were so sleepy from the busy weekend we were in bed before 8pm. hahaha. Love it.
Here is a couple pictures from Amanda's bday night...
| Hannah, birthday girl and I @ Silver Star |
| BFF |
| Kisses for the birthday girl! |
| Pretty girl! |
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I thank God for all the wonderful blessings he has given me!! :)
xoxo,
Beth







No comments:
Post a Comment