My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

I gotta say...having a little one makes Halloween SO much more fun!! =) As you know it landed on a Monday this year....booooo. We still had fun though. After work Tanner and I rushed home, fed Jaxx and started getting ready for a lil Halloween party we were invited to. Tanner and I have gone to this party every year since...well since we have been together. haha. My father-in-law's best friend puts it on every year and it's a blast. They decorate so cute and are so generous to provide dinner and adult drinks for everyone. This year was a little different then all the others, being we had lil man in tow. Oh but was he the star of the show this year!!! haha. Everyone just oohed and awed over him all night. We were planning on doing a little door to door trick or treating to our neighbor friends before heading to the party, but Jaxx was NOT having that. It was pretty warm outside and his little cow outfit is made for colder weather. He kept his outfit on just long enough for his Grandparents to make it to the party then Mommy had to change him into something a little more comfy! =) I tried to get as many pictures with it on as I could, but he was not amused in most of them! hahaha. He sure made once cute lil cow though. =) We ended up leaving around 8:30ish and headed home to get lil man bathed and in bed. =)
Such a fun Halloween! =)
My loves!



Daddy holding his lil moo moo cow! =)

Happy boy!

Love this sweet face!


Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! :)


xoxo,
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment