We found out that we are having a baby BOY in May!! :) The appointment was absolutely amazing. I brought a whole entourage with me to find out, including my Mom, Tanner's Mom, both of my Grandparents and of course Tanner and I. As you can imagine it was a little cramped in the sonogram room...but it was so worth it! :) They first took Tanner and I back first and measured everything and made sure everything was good before bringing in the family. I loved this idea, because not only did we get to have some time as new parents to see our little miracle moving around and looking like an actual baby before anyone else...we also got to hear the sex before the family came in. That was very special for Tanner and I. I of course cried through the whole thing (happy tears) and was on cloud 9 the whole time....and still am!! :) They brought the family in after the nurse finished up all the paperwork and gave them a show of baby Jax too. He was putting on a nice little show for everyone, kicking and rubbing his eyes...it was amazing! :) It was definitely love at first site! Now I just can't wait for him to be here and in my arms!!! :) My husband is just beside himself...he can hardly wait to start buying him camo outfits and his first golf clubs! haha. His full name will be Richard Jax Ashton, going by Jax! :) So now we have a little over 4 months till he gets here. Time to start shopping and getting his nursery perfect for his arrival! Can't WAIT!
Here are his sono pics:
Mommy and Daddy love you and can't wait to meet you Jax! :)
Hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :) 2011 is going to be an amazing year!! :)
xoxo,
Beth
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment