Well we have 2 more days till we find out the gender of our little one!! I could NOT be any more excited, and I have a feeling these next couple of days are going to draaaagggg by! haha. We had our first Crump Christmas get together last night and all the ladies, except for one think it's a girl! It's funny because now that I've set my mind on "it" being a boy I'm getting more girl predictions. My little poll I have on my blog says more predicted a girl as well. It is so fun to hear everyone's opinions and we will soon have it confirmed! :) Either way I will be on cloud 9 and even more excited to meet him or her.
In other news, my best friend Whitney just found out she is also pregnant! I am beyond excited for her and Micah and can't wait for our kids to grow up together! :) This makes the 5th friend of mine that has had a baby or will have a baby within a year of my little one...what a blessing! He or she already has several friends and hasn't even been born yet! :)
We had our 4th Annual Naughty or Nice Christmas party as well this past weekend and it was a success! The gifts just get funnier and funnier every year as peoples imaginations go crazy! :) Shauna and I (the preggos at the party) actually ended up staying up pretty late, and had a blast! Turns out being sober at these parties is pretty fun! haha. Not only do we remember everything, but was camera ready the whole party. :) Pics coming soon.
I am hoping to blog again after my appointment on Wednesday, but if I don't have time....the results will be up soon. FB will have the results right when I get out of the doctors office, so stay tuned! :)
xoxo,
Beth
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment