My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anxious!

Well, my mother in law and I went to the baby doctor for my 4 month appointment last Monday, November 29th and it was amazing! We finally got to hear the sweet sweet heartbeat of my little one, which took my breath away! I could not have been any happier at that moment!! The doctor could not believe how big he or she was since my last appoitment. I of course said "Oh my, I hope there is only one in there"! She giggled and said she was pretty sure there is only one! :) Shewwww! haha. The heartbeat was very strong and SUPER fast! :) I loved every minute of listening to it. While she was moving the doppler over my stomach you could hear a little static and she told us that was my baby kicking or moving around. It was incredible! :) We also scheduled the BIG songram....the finding out the sex sonogram!! :) I asked her if there was ANY way we could move the sonogram up a week so we could all know before Christmas?! Thankfully it was no problem and we get to find out what my little bundle of joy is on December 22nd! :) Stay tuned for that info! :) I can hardly WAIT to find out. I'm almost positive at this point that I'm having a little Jax though...but i could be surprised! :)
Our Thanksgiving was amazing. I was soooo thankful that I have my appetite back in time for all that wonderful food! I may have over done it a little and was absolutely miserable by the end of our 2 meals that day, but it was soooo worth it! :)
Today I am 17 weeks along and feeling great! I have been having little pains here and there, but nothing abnormal. Just the baby growing and making itself more room! :) I am super excited about Christmas coming up! I just LOVE this time of year...everything is so beautiful and my house is all cozy and warm with all the decorations and winter scents! :)
Here are a couple baby bump pictures from last week.
16 weeks.....

Happy shopping everyone! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment