My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

15 WEEKS!

Woooo Hoooo, made it to 15 weeks! :) Our little bundle of joy is about the size of a naval orange these days and is growing FAST! :) Last Thursday morning I was getting up to get ready for work and walked into the living room and said "Umm....Tanner, where the heck did this come from (pointing at my belly)"! haha. It seriously noticeably grew overnight. We couldn't believe it. So needless to say I had no choice but to go buy me some of my first maternity clothes, my jeans were no longer going to cut it around the belly area. I tried doing the rubber band trick, which worked a while...but it was time to buy something a little more comfortable! :) As far as sickness, that is LONG GONE and I could NOT be happier about that! :) I did have a cold last week, but am now over that as well and feel GREAT! I helped throw one of my best friends a baby shower last weekend and actually made it to another friends house that evening to hang with some friends I hadn't seen in forever! Then Sunday we had dinner with some friends that were in town for Thanksgiving. Super busy weekend, but very fun! :) So things are starting to go back to normal....of course with the exception of my baby bump. haha.
Looking forward to spending time with family and friends this weekend, not to mention the 4 days of no work!! :) I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!
I know I have TONS to be thankful for! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment