My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Monday, November 1, 2010

Update

We are so close to being done with the first trimester and I couldn't be more excited! :) I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday and feeling pretty good so far this week. I want to say that all the sickness is gone and that I'm getting my energy back, but last time I thought this I totally jinxed myself. So...for now I am just going to say I am doing much better and hoping it's gone for good! :) I went to the doctor last Friday and everything is going great. My due date did change from my sonogram and my official due date is May 17th instead of 19th. Which 17 is a GREAT number...I would know! ;) Now I am just so so so anxious to see if "it" is a boy or a girl!! Only about 8 more weeks!! :) Can't wait. I am seriously on the fence of what I think it might be....one day it's a girl and the next it's a boy! I really have no idea! haha. Either way though I will just LOVE LOVE LOVE and adore him or her. I am almost positive we have picked the names out already. Tanner and i have talked about this for years and years and always talked about what we would name our children, so it was pretty much already decided before I even got pregnant. haha. If it is a boy, his name will be Richard "Jax" Ashton. Tanner's first name is Richard as well as his Dad, Grandfather and his Father as well, so we are keeping the tradition going. He will go by Jax though just like Tanner goes by his middle name. :)  Now if it is a girl, her name will be Bayleigh Ann Ashton, so she will have her Mommy's initials as well as her middle name. Ann is also my Mother-in-law and Grandmother's middle names as well. :)
It's kind of hard to believe I'm 3 months pregnant already, but then again it seems like I should be further then that too. haha. I guess that has alot to do with being basically bed ridden for the past 2 months, sick as a dog. I will be SO happy when I can say that is long gone. :) My belly has definitely started growing and I just LOVE it, it is just a little bump...and to most it probably just looks like I have drank too much beer lately, but I know it's my baby just'a growin' and looking forward to being able to feel him/her soon! :)  
I think that is all to report as of right now.
OH, tonight we will be in a suite at the WORLD SERIES, game 5!!! :) I'm super excited about this and just know the Rangers will turn it around tonight! :) Pictures to come! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment