He is so loved by so many already and already being spoiled! :)
My Grandparents bought him these sweet lil socks! Love them!
This was an AMAZING Christmas present from my In-laws! :)
I turned 29 on the 17th of January and thought it was going to be rough to turn 29, but it actually didn't phase me at all. I think I am just so wrapped up in my pregnancy and now enjoying every second of it, there is no time to think about age. :) I know this year is going to be just amazing and look forward to all the wonderful things to come! :) I am now 23 weeks and at the beginning of my 6th month and Jaxx is just growing like a weed. He is very active and constantly moving, kicking and doing somersaults all the time...well mainly when his Mommy is laying down to go to sleep! haha. Lil toot! haha. Words can't describe how amazing the feeling is when he moves, I just LOVE it! :) I can not wait till he is actually here for me to squeeze and love on! :)
This is my 23 week preggo picture.....he is getting BIG!! :)
Here is a picture of one of my friends that is actually due today, but has a induced date of Jan 25th. Our precious babies will be about 3 months apart! :) She is having a precious baby girl! :) This picture was taken on Dec. 19th at our Christmas party.
Other then that we are doing GREAT and we have our 6 month appointment next week! :)
xoxo.
Beth






No comments:
Post a Comment