Well the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy.
First off I had a little scare and was frantic to find another babysitter. My friend that was watching him is pregnant with twins and didn't have the time to watch him as we needed her to anymore. This was very upsetting, just because I loved him being over her house and knew he was in great hands. Don't get me wrong...I am SOO very happy for her and her family. Nobody deserves these two precious babies she is carrying more then her. =) She is a wonderful person and I think that is why I knew Jaxx was in great hands. He loved her and her little 2 year old daughter. She was just too busy with doctors appointments and trying to relax to keep Jaxx any longer, which I completely understood. Well, God definitely answered my prayers. I went on to Care.com and entered a profile and paid a little money and found the most perfect babysitter, besides my friend that was watching him before. Another friend of mine found her sitter on this site and love her, so I thought I'd give it a try. Boy, am I impressed! She contacted me via email and told me all about herself and she sounded absolutely perfect. My husband and I took Jaxx over there last Friday night to meet her, her husband and 9 month old baby girl and immediately knew she was the one. She was so good with him and so sweet. This was Jaxx's first week at her house and is so happy over there. =) The power of prayer is absolutely amazing! =) God is sooo good! :)
Last weekend was one super fun and tiring all in one. haha. It was one of my best friends baby girls 1st birthday. It really is hard to believe she is already one years old. Time sure does fly! Anyway, this was Jaxx's first birthday party he was invited to and we had a blast! :) Raegan is so very precious and I love her so very much. =) On top of that from Thursday to Sunday I was asked by Chase (brother-in-law) to help clean a HUGE house after they finished remodeling it. So I was over there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday cleaning. So glad that is all over. haha. I just missed my baby boy more then anything. Normally, I have him all day everyday during the weekend and really missed that last weekend. =) Thank goodness it's Friday so I can soak up every minute with my little man for the next two days! =)
Speaking of lil man....he is FOUR months old now! WOW, where does the time go?? He is getting soooo big and really showing off his cute personality. =) Tonight we are heading over to some friends house to have dinner and Shauna is going to take some 4 month pictures for us. She is awesome....she is the same friend that did my maternity pics. =) I can't wait to see how they come out. I will post them once I get them. Until then here are some new things about him, followed by some recent pictures his babysitter and I have taken of him. =)
- Weighs around 15 lbs. Next doc appointment is Oct. 14th.
- Now doesn't fit in any of his 0-3 pajamas anymore. Still in 0-3 clothes though.
- Still in size 1 diapers.
- Lifts his head up while on his tummy.
- Gets his knees up under him like he wants to start crawling, just hasn't quite figured it out yet.
- Eats anywhere from 27 to 32 oz. of formula a day (going to try some cereal soon).
- On Prevacid medication still for his reflux.
- Just figured out he loves to sleep on his tummy, even though that scares the crap out of me. Thanks to all the horror stories of SIDS and all.
- Still sleeps through the night.
- Really concentrates on toys and his own hands. Found his feet the other day, but can't figure out how he did it the first time. haha.
- Loves cartoons and watching TV in general. Just like his Daddy. =)
- Stands up by himself while holding your fingers.
- Teething is a huge thing right now. Poor little guy has a tooth trying to come through and there is a lot of origel applied and chewing on EVERYTHING going on lately.
- Now sits in his Bumbo while Mommy cooks dinner or folds close, or whatever I'm doing at the time where I need both hands. =) Still kind of slumps to one side, but we are working on it. =)
That's all I can think of right now. Now for the pictures.....
![]() |
| Lifting his head up like a big boy! |
| Add caption |
| Sleepy boy. |
| Funny face. haha. So cute. |
| LOVES his giraffe and to play with his toys. |
| Mommy's little man. |
| Baby Clara and Jaxx. |
| Whatcha doing? |
| Sittin' in the bumbo. =) |
| Sweet boy. |
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! =)
xoxo,
Beth




No comments:
Post a Comment