My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Monday, September 19, 2011

4 Month pictures and some new stuff.

Here is my sweet little man @ 4 months old. :)
Pictures taken by Shauna Apolinar.













This is my bashful face. haha.














Couple new things....
Yesterday little man started on solid food and did GREAT! :) I mixed up some rice cereal and bananas with a little prunes mixed in. :) He loved them. After he ate the whole bowl I made, he finished off a 6 oz. bottle of formula and I think he was in a food coma. haha. He passed out. haha. So I thought tonight would be a perfect opportunity to put him in his own bed. :) Not so much. haha. He did great for a while then once he realized he was in his big crib he started to fuss...scratch that, SCREAM! haha. That was another thing we started this weekend. We learned to scream.....all the time! haha. He now started screaming when he is happy, sad, mad and just cause. haha. We were watching the Cowboy game and he was in his swing watching the game and kept screaming at the TV...my husband thinks he was cussing at Romo for all his stupid mistakes. hahaha. Anyway, back to him sleeping in his bed. We haven't quite made it through a night yet, but we are SOOO close. I'm not sure if it's harder on me or him. haha. My husband said he walked in our room to go to bed and I had left the bathroom light on, passed out asleep while holding the video monitor right in front of my face on my pillow. hahaha. So, I fell asleep watching him apparently. haha. I guess the fact that his room is on the complete opposite side of the house, may make me a little worried. Or...I could just be a little over protective. haha. That's ok though, I'm aloud to be. He's my first. :)  

Have a great week! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment