My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Friday, July 8, 2011

Not enough hours in the day!

I really want to know how all the Moms on here have time to blog all the time! haha. I guess a number of them don't work!
Yep, I'm back at work! :( I can't believe my sweet angel is already almost 2 months old! Going back to work was very rough for me! I cried all day that first Monday and he was only a block away from me at my Grandparents house! haha. I went over there every chance I got to see him. From there he stayed with my Mom and Tanner's Mom. Him staying with family made it a lot easier through the week. Today is the end of the second week back to work and it just gets easier everyday! We now have a full time babysitter named Cindy. I went to high school with her and she is so good with Jaxx! I feel so blessed to have a great sitter for him, a lot of people search forever to find a person they trust and that are good with their kids. :)
Jaxx will be 2 months next Wednseday and he growing like a weed! :) He has graduated out of his newborn diapers and now wearing #1 diapers. His newborn onesies are getting a little snug on him as well, but I plan to squeeze him in them as long as possible! haha. I am having a hard time letting him get to big to quick! :)

He is about 11lbs. and about 24 inches long! It could be different now though, I think he grows by the minute! haha.

Here are a couple things he is doing right now...

- Holding his head up and moving from side to side.
- Focusing more on things like colors and ceiling fans (his favorite).
- Not a fan of tummy time, but we try to get 10 minutes a day in.
- Standing on my lap while being held. He is so strong!
- BIG grins and smiles
- Coos and gibber gabber
- Rolls from his tummy to back
- Small laughs


Things he really loves right now:

Taking walks in his stroller
Bath time
Watching our ceiling fan
Mommy talking to me
Mommy! haha. I am LOVING it too! :)
Daddy taking him outside

Here are some recent pictures of him...


 My froggy bath towel! :)
Aunt Kailey holding me on my first 4th of July!

Jaxx and his best friend Aubrey!

One month picture

Picture my Mom (Gigi) took while watching him! Too cute!

He is doing GREAT and we are just enjoying watching him grow! :)

Have a great weekend! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment