My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

O'Malley Wedding 7/24/10

The O'Malley wedding was everything I thought it was going to be....gorgeous and SUPER fun! :) We stayed at a resort in Conroe, TX and it was AMAZING! I was sad that we only had one day/night there, most definitely going back and staying for longer! :)
Well we got there around 2pm on Saturday and Tanner and I walked around the resort and met up with some friends down at the pool before it was time for me to start getting ready.
We were pretty excited to finally be there! :)

The hotel

The lazy river on the resort

The pools

Notice the water slide? Amazing! haha.

Now for a couple pictures of our room! :)






Mini bar
Living area with balcony on left
Life size chess set! :)

Pics of wedding.
The dinner they served! Yummy! :)
Chaser!!! :) Bro-in-law


This was super neat, you engraved your signature with a metal tip pen!
Blurry picture of the hotel from the reception. We had a long walk back! haha.
The bar on the resort where the after party took place! :)
1 beer, 3 shots and one Captain and diet drink.....$47.00. Stuck with beer for the rest of the night! haha.
Ending the night with the giant chess pieces!! :) Love it!

Fun weekend, went so fast!

xoxo, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment