June 18th was Tanner's 28th birthday (finally, ha!) and his parents took us to Texas De Brazil for dinner along with Chase (Tanner's brother) for his birthday, which oddly enough for those of you who don't know they are 2 years apart to the day!! Which when Tanner was young that was a nightmare, but now I think they are enjoying sharing a birthday. I think it's pretty neat myself. Anywho, we went out to dinner and then went back to Tanner's parents house for cake. After, we met up with some friends for a lil celebration at Fox and Hound (our normal hangout spot). The next night a bunch of his buddies...and I went out on the town in Ft.Worth. That's right...i was the only female, which at first was a little weird; but it actually turned out pretty fun. I of course, was the DD (designated driver) so I just watched them be boys and listen to their interesting conversations, which is really entertaining! haha. All in all, i think he had a pretty good birthday!! :) Here are a couple photos.
The next weekend I took off of work that Friday and we headed to Possum Kingdom lake with some friends. It was an absolute blast and the most relaxed I have been in a while! :) Our friend, Austin has a condo on the cliff and it is breathtaking! We arrived their about 6 or 7pm on Friday night and the sunset about 2 hours later, which was amazing from the balcony. I can't say I ever saw the sunrise, because...well I just don't get up that early! haha. The first night we just cooked some hot dogs and started drinking! Before we knew it, it was 4am and the boys had a tee time for 8:00am that morning. haha. Tanner was the smart one that had crashed around 2am and probably felt the best that next morning. However, can't say the same for the others. Us girls woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed around 10am, had our coffee on the balcony and just relaxed for the morning! It was so nice. Around 11am one of the boys had detoured his golf cart back to the condo and couldn't make it the rest of the day golfing. haha. The rest of the boys got back from golf around 2pm and we had some lunch then off to the lake! We had 2 sea doo's that brought back so many memories from when I was young at the family lake house. :) We just hung around the beach, drank and swam for hours. It was nice and relaxing. That evening was pretty chill. We went home and cooked a delicious steak dinner and just hung around the pool for the rest of the night!! Next day was time to go home, which was so sad. I could seriously see myself living there! hahaha.
Here are some of those pictures....
Next couple of weeks were pretty normal, nothing exciting went on.. Our 4th of July was pretty chill...we really didn't do much. The Saturday before we had people over for the UFC fight, which was pretty fun. On the 4th a friend of ours had us over for a bbq and to swim. Which was fun. Tanner had to work that Monday so we couldn't do too much, so we were home by 10pm and relaxed.
July 16th and 17th was a wedding weekend for my really good friend Jessica Featherstone. She married a great guy named Dan Sargent. We first attended the reheasal dinner at Lonesome Dove in the stockyards, which was amazing! The wedding the next day was at City Club of Ft.Worth and absolutely beautiful! I loved the decorations and colors she went with! :) So happy for these two and wish them nothing but the best! :)
The reception tables!
Details
The bride walking with her Daddy.
First dance
Hubby and I
Lisa and Joe
Brides cake...LOVE it!
Grooms cake
That's all I got for now! This weekend we are heading to Houston for the O'malley wedding, so pictures to come of this weekend soon! :)
XOXO
~Beth












No comments:
Post a Comment