My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here lately...

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted anything....hahaha. Not to good at this whole blogging thing, I guess.
Anywho, I guess not much has changed since my last blog...still same ole'. My last post I was talking about how lots of my girlfriends were getting married. Well that consumed most of last year between showers and wedding, but they all were absolutely beautiful and turned out perfectly. Now, two of last year brides are pregnant!!! :) So happy for them...I am literally surrounded with either pregnant friends or friends with kids already and absolutely LOVE it! :) Having said that, Tanner and I have been trying for about 2 months now and super excited about starting our family! :) I can not WAIT to be a Mommy! For now, we just have to play the waiting game and whenever The Man upstairs decides it's right for us He will bless us with a little one! :)
Not much else going on, just work and having a little fun when we can! :) Tanner's birthday is this month, oddly enough his little brother was born on the same day. They were born 2 years a part to the day. This still amazes me!! haha. So Tanner will be 28 and his brother, Chase will be 26 on the 18th of June. Looking forward to all that fun coming up! :) Not to mention in the same weekend is also Father's day! Busy weekend  that will be!  :) Crossing our fingers there will be BIG news for our families come Father's day! :) :)
I guess that's all I have for now...I will be better at this from now on, promise! :)

xoxo

Love,

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting Beth!! My friends call me dr. Kacey b/c of my experience and research in baby making!! I'm sure its just around the corner for you but if you want any advice or tips I'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete