My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First blog

Well this is my first blog, so here it goes....

My husband of 3 years and I bought our first house about 2 1/2 years ago in S. Arlington and we love it! We had lived in N. Arlington together for 3 1/2 years previous to marriage and I really wanted to move back to my old stomping grounds! haha. He grew up in N.Arlington and went to Lamar, so I guess that would make us rivals as far as high school is concerned since I went to Martin! haha. I always joke with him about that! :) I work for my family company doing accounting and have for over 3 years now. My husband, Tanner is currently working with his brother doing remodeling! He has always loved doing that line of work, that is what he was doing when him and I met. Then he started getting interested in Construction and worked in that feild for a number of years till he was laid off at the beginning of this year, which gave him the opportunity to go back to what he loved the most! :)

Now that your caught up on me a little, right now in my life is exciting! All my very best girl friends have got or are getting married this year...except for those who have been married for a while now. Jessica Blackmon, Whitney Warren and Shauna Bragg all are 2009 brides and I am so happy for them. Jessica actually gets married this weekend in Austin and I'm so excited. Shauna was married to Alex Apolinar on August 15th and Whit gets married November 7th to Micah Myscleivic (sp?)! :) Then Amanda is expecting her 2nd child in 6 weeks I'm SO excited about that. Her name is Leighton and i can't wait to meet her. Her and her husband already have a beautiful little boy named Trey that I love dearly. They live in Rio Vista, Tx and I don't get to see them as much as I'd like, but I will be there when Leighton is born! :)
As for us and children, none yet! We are planning on being pregnant by next summer. First it was suppose to be this fall, but then we found out we are taking a trip to Hawaii in May of 2010 and decided to wait! One last HUGE trip with friends before having a baby sounds like a great idea! :) I think that is pretty much it for now.....OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother, Trenton who is turning 20 today! Geeze, I feel old! ha! :)

-Beth

1 comment: