Past couple weekends have been really fun! March 9th was one of our very good friends 30th birthday. He is a youngin' hahaha. I say that because Tanner and I are 31 this year and he is just now turning 30. Anywho, the group got together and went to dinner and out on the town in Ft. Worth. We started off with dinner @ Brownstone, which was so yummy. Followed by drinks at Reservoir, Bar Louie and then back to Brownstone for last call. VERY fun night. However, going into some of those bars really makes you realize how old you are. In my early 20's I loved the overly crowded bars that is impossible to talk to anyone you are with because the music is so loud. Not so much anymore. I guess now that we are in our 30's standing around, being shoved out of the way by the hundreds of people walking around the bar just isn't appealing to me anymore. hahaha. We did have fun though. All the other couples got a hotel room at the end of the night, but we decided to just go home. I was far from intoxicated (another thing I don't find appealing anymore) and was fine to drive. Plus, I really really wanted to just sleep in my own bed, wake up in the morning when I wanted to wake up instead when Jaxx wanted me to wake up. hahaha. All though, I was really REALLY missing him wake me up like he does in the mornings. Yes, he does still sleep in our bed with us. He goes to bed in his own bed and between 3-4am he is in our bed with us. I really love it. I love how he wakes me up. He knows his Mommy has to eased into waking up so he puts his cheek on my cheek and softly says "Mommy"? Could not think of a better way to wake up! :) Love that sweet boy. He stayed at his Grandparents house that night and right when I woke up Sunday morning I rushed to get dressed to go pick him up. Missed him SO much. More than I ever have, I think. I think I am just used to him being there, cooking him breakfast, listening to him play and having his favorite shows playing in the background. I love my everyday life and wouldn't change it for anything. :) On the other hand, it is nice to have a little adult time every once in a while too! :)
Here are some pictures from that night.
| Us girls! |
| Hali and I |
| My silly hubby and I. LOVE him! xoxo. |
| LOVE |
| Birthday boy dancing with his girl! :) |
This past weekend was perfect! Jaxx, Tanner and I just spent the whole weekend playing, enjoying each other and just having some really good family time!
Started off with Saturday morning we headed to buy Jaxx a new ball of some sort. He picked a new soccor ball so after leaving the store we headed to the park to try it out! It was a gorgeous day and perfect park weather. So we kicked the ball around for a while, went down some slides, played on the swings and went and watched the ducks for a while. Jaxx was exhausted by the time we were done and we headed home for a nap. Sunday we thought it was supposed to rain so we headed up to the mall to put Jaxx on the carousel and he was terrified of it. Haha. The picture we did snap of him he seemed to be fine, but seconds after Tanner took the picture he was in tears. haha. Poor little guy. So I unbuckled him and held him for the rest of the ride. He loved the last carousel he was on so I guess he didn't like the horse he was one. hahaha. After that adventure we took him over to the mall play area where small kids go to play. He LOVES it over there. There were so many kids in there that day that we decided to head over to Royal Jump to check it out and see what it was all about. Best decision we made all week. Luckily there wasn't a age limit and for a reasonable price all 3 of us were in jumping on the bounce houses. Jaxx absolutely LOVED it and was completely wore out when we were done!. We will definitely be back. :) Later that night my sweet sister-in-law brought my baby nephew over to play! SO much fun!!! He is getting so big and just wants so badly to take on the world and go go go. He is very close to crawling which is crazy to me. I swear he was JUST born, but he will be 5 months tomorrow! Back to the time flying....hahaha.
Here are the pictures from this past weekend! :)
| Pooped after a long day at the park! Sweet boy! |
| Not sure about this....haha. |
| Sliding on the bounce house |
| Jumping with Daddy |
| Tucker - 5 mos. Jaxx - 22 mos. |
| My 3 boys! :) LOVE them! |



I'm loving these posts, keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Spike is back, that is so scary :(