I say this every month, but seriously?? NINE months already?? WOW! Without a doubt the most unbelievably amazing 9 months of my life. He is such a enormous JOY! I can have the most horrible day and once I see his face light up when I walk into the room my day goes from bad to perfect in seconds. :)
What's new....
- Crawling all over the place
- Stands on his own with VERY little assistance. When he does stand on his own it is only for a second then he plops down on his bottom.
- Walking around furniture.
- In everything he can possible get his hands on. hahaha.
- Still eating level 2 baby food. Tried level 3 last week and he wasn't having it. hahaha.
- Only has half of that one tooth still, which has a lot to do with not ready for chunkier baby food.
- Eats basically anything I will give him off my plate. I haven't tried giving him any meats off my plate just yet, but is a HUGE fan of mashed potato's, mac and cheese, crackers, fruits and very cooked veggies. So really anything except for meat. hahaha.
- Drinks about 24 oz. of Infant formula a day, plus oatmeal mixed with a Gerber breakfast, a vegetable for lunch, fruit snack then a Gerber meat dinner. He does snack all day long too though with his Gerber puffs and other little snacks like that.
- Says Mama, Dada, Baba and a whole lot more gibber jabber we can't quite make out. hahaha.
- When he hurts something he lifts whatever it is in the air. For instance we were at my Dad's a couple weeks ago and Dad was playing with him on the pool table. Well he loves to bang things on tables, floors...basically any surface and smashed his little finger under a ball. He lifted his finger in the air and started whining. hahaha. It was precious! hahahaha.
- I weighed him the other day and he was 19.4 lbs.
Needless to say he is growing, growing, growing. He changes a little every day and we figure out something new that he learned at least every other day. :) He is just plain amazing! :)
Valentine's day really snuck up on us this year and well...for the first time EVER I totally forgot. hahaha. As did Tanner. Luckily I was reminded as while shopping at Target the Sunday before with the big sign over the V-day cards...TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH. I remember thinking, holy crap that is THIS Tuesday...better get Daddy a card. :) We didn't do anything fancy this year, but it was absolutely perfect. Besides little man and I being horribly sick, I'll come back to this. Jaxx stayed with his Gram (Tanner's Mom) all day because the night before he had been running a fever. I thought it was best he stayed with family. That evening Tanner stopped to get us a couple steaks and we just had steaks and baked potatoes, which was DElicious! :) I've never really been a big red meat eater, but these steaks were soooo good! :) Later after the baby went to sleep we snuggled up on the couch and slit a box of chocolates while watching a movie. :) Perfect evening with both my boys. :)
So back to Jaxx and I being sick. Ugh...it has been miserable. Last Saturday I had plans to spend the day with some of my girlfriends and we were going to see "The Vow" (great movie, Channing had me in awe) then we went to a Premier Design jewelry party. So Tanner's parents were watching Jaxx and I noticed that morning that his nose was leaking like a faucet. haha. He didn't seem to feel bad, but his nose was running like crazy. By Sunday the running had quit, but the congestion set in. Poor little guy hasn't been able to breathe since. I stayed home from work Monday due to him running a 100.4 fever and just loved on him all day. That evening his fever had spiked to 102.1. The doctor said if he still had a fever the next day to bring him in. Luckily, his fever was gone and hasn't had one since. :) YAY! Needless to say Mommy now has the congestion and chest crap that is so much fun, but i would MUCH rather have it then my sweet boy. Praying he is 100% very soon . :)
That is pretty much all that is going on right now. I have TONS of stuff coming up and a planning Queen right now. hahaha. Jaxx's first birthday and wedding showers are keeping me SUPER busy! :)
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment