Well I am 6 weeks along and it's been one rough week. I have been sick all week and can't shake being nauseous, not fun!! I just keep trying to remind myself that I am going to have a beautiful baby in my arms in 8 months and it's not so bad anymore!! :)
Today I had my 6 week appoitment, which was pretty uneventful. She just did an exam and told me all my blood work results, which were really good! :) She felt the baby and said he or she is a good size, which I was happy about. I have been worried since I haven't been able to eat much this past week. As a result, I've lost 4 lbs just from this week, but she didn't seem concerned at all about that. She gave me some nausea medication and so looking forward to no more nausea!! :) Other then that everthing is looking GREAT with baby Ashton. We have our first sonogram on October 5th! I can not WAIT to see my sweet baby for the first time!!! :)
Have a great weekend!!!
xoxo
Beth
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment