My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, January 24, 2013

6 months later....

Well I am back....only took me flippin' 6 months to finally pick this blog back up and start up again. I'm not even sure who or if anyone even reads this thing, mainly I was doing it for myself so I can always remember everything about Jaxx growing up. Well....the last 6 months is a blur. Pretty sure there is NO way I am going to type everything that has happened, but I will try and do everything important.

August 2012

* On the 12th Tanner and I celebrated SIX...(can't believe it) years of marriage. Pretty awesome! Feels like yesterday when I fell so hard for this man and here we are celebrating 6 years of MARRIAGE. Crazy. We didn't do much, just a nice dinner and a movie with my man...perfection! We saw the new Batman movie...which was a couple weeks after that crazy shooting in CO. While our movie was playing apparently it started storming really bad, which no one knew was suppose to happen and the electricity turned off. Talk about taking your breath away for a minute. Gosh, I was terrified we had a copy cat in the theatre. ha. Turns out it was just the weather and 30 minutes later the movie was back up and running. He was making me laugh so hard during the "intermission"! Still to this day I am so much in love with this man!!



* Jaxx turned 15 months old. Doctors a little worried about his weight at this point because he is so little. He is still at 19-20 lbs. Eats fine and FULL of energy! He has had several stomach viruses that have gone around the metroplex lately. Ugh.
Still loving fruit, hot dogs, chicken. Not much has changed on the food aspect of things. He will pretty much try anything, but doesn't like 80% of what I have him try. haha. Just like his Momma! hahaha.

September 2012


* This month was a major planning month for my sister-in-laws baby shower! My Mom and I were throwing her and my brother for my soon to be sweet nephew, Tucker! I was beyond excited to meet this little guy. Could NOT wait! The shower was on September 30th. So I had all month to plan it. We had it at the botanical gardens and it really turned out amazing. Here are some pictures. :)




I hand painted these for Tucker's room! :) Pretty proud of myself! :)

There is my beautiful sister in law and my goofy brother. hahaha.

My Crump family lady loves







* While the shower was going on Kailey took Jaxx around the gardens and took some pictures of him...she is so talented. Jaxx is 16 months old in these pictures.




 
* After the shower I took Kassie's maternity pictures.















October

So...if you haven't noticed, I am remembering all these months by pictures. hahaha. Jaxx was 17 months old in October and growing like a weed.
He is now is size 5 1/2 or 6 shoe.
Still wearing 12 month pants and pants. He's a skinny little guy.
He slowed down on his eating this month....really wasn't interested in eating all that much, just wanted to play all the time. hahaha.
Favorite word is still "ball".
Says Momma and Dada
Favorite TV show would be Barney or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Weighs 20 lbs.
This is the month we finally bought him the new car seat. He now sits forward and trying to get adjusted. He is used to the infant seat where he can just fall asleep any time and be comfortable because it is cradled. Not so much in the new seat. It is straight up and slightly reclines. He LOVES that it has his own little cup holder and that he can see everything out the front window like Mommy. hahaha. I think he will adjust just fine. :)
It took me forever to find the perfect car seat that wasn't an arm and a leg and would last a long time. After much research I finally found the right one and am very happy with it. :)
Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat - Matrix
One weekend I decided it would be lots of fun to go to the Arboretum with little man. So I picked up my sister and we headed to Dallas. I am so glad we went, because Jaxx LOVED all the pumpkins and fun things to look at our there. We had a blast....and were all exhausted afterwards. hahaha.





MOM...I want THIS one!!!


LOVES his Aunt Kailey




Excitement caught on camera.
















 

Jaxx just LOVES his Mommy!!! :)

Did I mention I went back to my natural color hair this month? hahaha. Ok so, I have several really good girlfriends that have begged me to go brown for what seems like forever. I have been terrified to do this because I have not been brown since 8th grade. That is a LONNNGGG time. I didn't even remember what I looked like with dark hair. Well as most of you know my best friend, Whitney does my hair and has for years. Well I think she about fell over when I told her I wanted to go dark. hahaha. She mixed the color so fast before I changed my mind. hahaha. I like it...a lot! It took me a while to get used to, but I really like it. Most of all I like not having to get my hair done every 4 to 5 weeks. hahaha. It has lightened up A LOT since those pictures above.

On to Halloween!
We always always go to some of Tanner's parent's friends house in Bay Club on the night of Halloween. They throw a nice little party for adults and the past 2 years Jaxx has just come with us over there for a little while. It always is a lot of fun. Tanner and I went a little early and trick or treated the gated community with Jaxx. We made it to about 5 houses and he was over it. hahaha. He did get quite a bit from just 5 houses though. :) Jaxx was a dinosaur for Halloween. Although in the pictures I am about to post he looks more like a alligator, he refused to wear his head piece. haha. Everyone at the party said he is the cutest alligator ever. hahaha. Which it doesn't really matter what he is....he always is the cutest, to me! :)
My handsome boys! <3 font="">

 
The arrival of Tucker Jack Crump
 
October 22nd is the day my sweet sweet nephew, Tucker came into this world. I was beyond excited (as you have heard me say) to meet this little guy. Kassie was being induced the morning of and I headed to work for a little bit, since i know all to well how this process works. I was getting super antsy and left around 11am for the hospital in Fort Worth. I got there around 11:30am and everything was moving right along nicely. She was about a 4 or 5 once I got there. Trenton wanted to go get a scrub top to put the little guys foot prints on once he got here, so him and I jumped in the car and headed over to the very close by scrub shop. Once we got back, my mom was there and we were all starving so we went and had a little lunch. When we returned things were starting to speed up and she was progressing nicely. :)
Then before you knew it...there he was!!! Such a HUGE blessing! I love him SOOO much! Already LOVE being an Aunt SO much! :)
 




She was a 5 at 11:47 below! :)









New Daddy!!!







Aunt Beth and Uncle Tanner waiting patiently in the waiting room! :) PS- excuse NO makeup! :)

First look at his Aunt Beth! :) xoxox.

Mommy and Tucker!
Still can't believe my baby brother is a Daddy!! :)


 

 
November

November was a busy month too. Lots going on.
The beginning of the month we celebrated my Aunt Paula's 60th birthday. It was a surprise and the whole family gathered for dinner at Olive Garden and surprised her. She is such a sweet lady and has had a lot of unfortunate health issues these past couple years. She was overwhelmed that we were all there. It was very nice for everyone to come together and help this sweet lady celebrate her birthday. Especially since my Mom was even invited. Long back story, but my parents have been divorced for a long time and it's my Dad's Aunt that love my Mom very much. So it was nice she was there too. :)

Can you see a resemblance? haha.


Me and the girls had a girls night this month too. Not the funnest girls night I've ever had, but it was nice to get out. My sister was sweet enough to watch little man for me and I headed out. Tanner had to work the next morning so he was in bed pretty early and Kailey stayed with Jaxx for me. We started off at Mi Cocina in Ft.Worth and then ended up at Capital Bar. The beginning was a blast. Dinner was amazing and of course the drinks were so yummy. Once we left Mi Cocina Kailey was having issues with our loud neighbors and worried Jaxx was going to wake up. Well I have the worst anxiety now that I am a Mom (never had it before pregnancy) and it would NOT go away after that. So the rest of the night was....ok, but I was not in the partying mood. hahaha. I felt much better once I was home and saw Jaxx peacefully sleeping. :)






Our Thanksgiving was amazing! This year I decided I was just going to stay home and make Thanksgiving dinner instead of running around like crazy and be stressed out. So, I had to whole day to prepare and get my house ready for everyone that night. Tanner smoked our turkey and I did the ham and all the fixings. My Mom and mother in law helped too. :) We had a great Thanksgiving. My Dad, sister and brother also came over with my bundle of joy of a nephew and sister in law. :) My in-laws of course were there along with my brother in law, Chase. It was perfect. :) I totally dropped the ball and didn't take any pictures that night so I have no evidence. This year I had SO very much to be thankful for. God is so good! :)


December

The first weekend of December Shauna, Aubrey, Jaxx, Kailey and I all went to the Fort Worth parade of lights. It was awesome. A little cold and the kids really did not care at their age about anything in the parade. They just wanted to run around in the streets. hahahaha. After the parade we all got a bite to eat and then we were whipped! hahaha.

My sister is so good with these kiddos! :)








The rest of  December is a HUGE blur! hahahaha. We had a fantastic Christmas, playing Santa Clause was amazing this year. :)

* I was so very excited to watch my nephew for the first time for Kassie and Trenton so they could go to her company Christmas party and have a little adult time. :) Tucker got to spend the night with us, which was so amazing! I loved every second of it! :)



 







* On December 1st we had Tanner's business Christmas party at Cacherals restaurant in Arlington. It was an amazing dinner and the drinks were flowing! hahaha. After we went over to Fox and hound with another couple and finished off the night there. It was a great night! :)

* December 14th was Tanner's Dad's business Christmas party. He owns Toms Mechanical and we always go to their amazing Christmas parties. For the past 10 years I have judged their appetizer and dessert contest with my Mother in law. We always have so much fun sipping wine, sampling and chatting! :) We didn't stay too long because Jaxx was getting pretty irritable around 9pm and it was WAY past his bedtime! hahaha. So we snuck out.

*December 15th was Neely's Christmas party. We went to Rio Mambo in Arlington and OMG, it was delicious! If you like Mexican food...that is the place to go. :)
Jaxx and his Paw Paw at dinner

*December 22nd was our Naughty or Nice Christmas party we have every year. This year it was a little smaller than normal, but we still an absolute blast!!! :) I only got a couple pictures...some of them didn't come out that great I think I was laughing so hard a lot came out blurry as I was taking them. hahahaa.













* CHRISTMAS!!!!
This year was so freaking much fun!!! Jaxx just tore open every present he saw and wanted that toy opened right then to play with. hahahaha. He was a hoot! He must have been such a good boy this year because he got LOTS of stuff from Santa. Santa even blew up tons of balloons and threw them all over the living room. Which by the way was his favorite part! hahaha.

My absolute favorite picture of him! :)










 



1 comment: