My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Friday, May 18, 2012

Jaxx's FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Oh man, have I been crazy busy putting this big boy's party together! :) Some people think I'm crazy because I worked so hard on it, but turning 1 is a BIG deal! Especially to his Mommy! :) Yes, he will never remember how much fun he had that day, but he will have pictures, video and mostly I will always have these memories! :)
OK so Mom and I have been working on this for a LONG time and once it came together it was amazing! :) I'll just post the pictures. :)

Not sure why this picture is so small, but on the flag it says O-N-E! :)


Found jax to lay out....hehe. I was excited about that! :)

Sweets table! I made everything except the smash cake and cupcakes.

Cake calls turned out amazing! :)



Rice crispy treats dipped in chocolate


Pretzels dipped in chocolate





My handsome one year old!





Jaxx's first birthday blow out! :)

We had a good crowd! :)

Sno cone time!

Yummy

















What are we doing, Mom?

Um, you do know that is fire...right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

























I am proud to say everything went perfectly and Jaxx had an amazing birthday party! :) I can't believe my baby is already one years old....it is very bittersweet. I can say that I am one happy, proud Mommy though. :) I couldn't have asked for more for my first! :) I love him more than words.

His actual birthday landed on Mother's day this year, May 13th...which was amazing! I loved celebrating my babies birthday with my first Mother's day! :) We didn't do much, but my husband and Jaxx disappeared for a while and let me sleep in. I was woke up by cards, flowers and lots of sugars!!! :) LOVED it! :) We were pretty lazy and just played with all his new toys, ate leftover cake and just had a family day! :) Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment