Lots going on this month. The 13th is a BIG day...Jaxx turns 11 months old, it is my Dad's birthday and my brother's wedding day...yep all the same day! :) Then the 15th my sweet little sister turns 17, HOLY CRAP! Now THAT makes me feel old!! haha. Oh and this weekend is Easter! :) Can't wait to see Jaxx's eyes Easter morning after the Easter bunny visits. ;) Lots of family time this weekend. Friday night we have two birthdays we are celebrating. First headed to North Arlington to Piccolo Mondo for Abbie's 26th (youngin) birthday then heading to Mansfield to celebrate Micah's big 30! :) Excited to see everyone and have a little adult time! :) My sweet sister is coming over to watch little man for us! :) Oh and really excited we have Friday OFF this week, YAY! Love 4 day weeks! I am going to take little man to get his picture taken with the Easter bunny...should be fun! hahaha. I don't think it is going to be as easy as Santa, but I could be wrong. :)
Last weekend was pretty uneventful. Jaxx and I just hung around the house for the most part. Mommy got some spring cleaning done and then Sunday we had Kassie's (my brother's bride to be) wedding shower in Burleson! :)
Couple things about little man that is new:
- Walking around rooms with carpet more. He took about 7 to 8 steps at our Meme & Pop's house yesterday.
- Saying UH OH.....minus the OH. hahaha. We are working on it, but right now he just says UH....and smiles! hahaha.
- Seriously the happiest baby ever. Smiles and laughs constantly! :) Makes my heart very happy!
- Into screaming these days again. Just for no apparent reason he squeals really loud! haha. Kinda funny...some times. haha.
I think that is about it! :) Have a great Easter weekend! :)
xoxo,
Beth



No comments:
Post a Comment