My Lil Family

My Lil Family

Handsome 8 year old

Handsome 8 year old

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him. – I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October...already!

We are now in October and the weather is amazing. Loving it. It is actually chilly in the mornings and perfect in the afternoons. :) This is the time of year I wish I could move my desk at work outside and enjoy the weather all day. :)
Jaxx will be 5 months old next week. WOW. I mean, where does the time go? Right now is definitely my favorite age so far. I seriously look forward to 5pm everyday just so I can see that amazing smile of his and to squeeze him tightly. This month is going to be crazy busy with my calendar packed full, so be ready for lots of new pictures and stories. :)
My cousin Julie was married in Hawaii this past July and had their reception on September 23rd with family and friends. She was absolutely beautiful. She had it at Stonegate Mansion in Fort Worth, which was gorgeous! It was adults only, so we had to take little man to Tanner's parents before heading out there. We had a blast, my family is seriously SO much fun. :) It was so nice to get away for a little while and have some adult time. :) Although, once 10 pm rolled around I was starting to miss him, so we left shortly after that and headed to pick him up. :) Kind of silly to miss him when I'm with him every day, but when you work all day and don't see him then have to rush rush to get him to his Grandparents and leave him again....separation anxiety sets in. haha. Here is a picture that I took of Julie and her new husband Tony as they entered the room.

I am so very happy for her. She is a beautiful person in and out. :)
The next day, the 24th of September several of us girls through Ashley a baby shower for sweet sweet Brooklyn that is on the way. :) A little more challenging now with a baby in tow, but so good to see everyone and visit. It was really fun. It was more of a little party, then baby shower. There was TONS of food, drinks and BABIES...haha. It is just crazy that all of us have babies now....haha. I swear just yesterday our biggest decision was what I was wearing the following weekend. hahaha. This is Ashley's 3rd sweet baby and I can't wait to meet her in November. Whit brought sweet Eli (Jaxx's new buddy) and Jessica brought sweet Raegan. I really wanted to get a picture of us four with our babies, but there was so much going on it slipped my mind. Maybe next time. :) I wish I would have taken at least some pictures, but never got around to it.
Last Friday night we had dinner with my brother and his girlfriend at a new sushi restaurant that Tanner and I discovered a couple weeks ago and now are HOOKED. My brother has been out of town for the past couple of weeks with work and we missed his birthday because of it. So as a late birthday dinner we took them out for sushi. YUM. He is now 22 years old which makes me cringe just thinking about that. haha. I can't believe he is all grown and such a handsome MAN now! Crazy.
Jaxx and his Uncle Trenton

The next day we headed out to Rio Vista for sweet Leighton's birthday. This is my best friend Amanda's youngest. She is adorable. She turned 2 years old. I only got a couple pictures and none of the birthday girl, because she was always busy busy playing and having fun! Then the times I could take pictures I was holding Jaxx. haha. The pictures I did get are of Uncle Dean and Aunt Amanda holding Jaxx. :)

Aunt Amanda and Jaxx.

Uncle Dean with Jaxx.


Love her.
 We always have lots of fun with these two. They are more like family then just close friends. :) I just wish they didn't live so far away so we could hang out more. :( Oh well, we do what we can and we try and talk once a week. :) After the party we went home and had movie night. We watched "Bridesmaids", which was pretty disappointing. I was told I would pee in my pants from how funny it was and that is hardly what happened. Don't get me wrong there were 2 or 3 really funny parts, but it was NOT the funniest movie I'd ever seen. haha.
Oh and here are some pictures that I took of Jaxx with his 4 month onesie on. I forgot them at home for his professional shoot and was sick about it. Oh well, they are not as good as the other's, but I try. hahaha.



This weekend I am super excited about a GIRLS night I am having for the first time since Jaxx was born. My wonderful husband and one of my best friend, Shauna's husband talked and decided we needed to get out and have some fun. hahaha. So sweet of them. So they had us plan a night and get the girls together and have a little fun...which is this Saturday night. The boys will be watching the kiddo's so let's hope that goes well. haha. I know Tanner will do great with Jaxx, just the first time always is hard on me. :) I am super excited though, pictures to come. Then the next weekend is a big weekend that I can't mention till it is over, which you will understand once I post about it. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment